Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Shadow Play





Its all about a shadow play
idotic tale by nonsense poet
Characters playing their roles 
But all same as it is familiar
Just some dialogues changed
But Script remain the same 
They act with gestures and
Frets and sounds looms around
But no claps for those poors
They acting the way someone
else have done before, here
They playing the role someone
else played it before, here
Yet a vale covered the truth
Only scene playing in front
A scene of no significance

But I will just make my role 
Script may remain the same
But i will play it just my way
none can skip this nonsence tale
yet I will mark my presence
With my words out of my heart
I will laugh even in this
tragic play under grey light
I will act like me someone
else have not done before
but I know i will not be paid
Like all other will vanish
vanish behind the vale at end
Then one more same story 
Will be played as it is played
all exits with a pale face
they will realise , all vain
but I will keep my smile then
As i would know what I played
Was just me, and I would say
none else had played it before

No comments:

Post a Comment