Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whats taking over me

New feelings



   with my mortal frame of flesh and screen
i cursed with many feelings
i saw a rose that endowed a nice laugh
then heard her cry in dark night 
i have heard song of blossom and daffodils
then witnessed grief in the wind
burning myself in the flame of reality 
i translated words of my heart
though I used to feel every feeling deeply
never thought share my soul
and I used to try hard to go beyond
what my was a poet's urge
I used to dare to touch my emotional string
but one day all gone in vain
one day wind carried a note to my ears
my soul sooth with a debonair
joyful smile of a face enchanted my heart
that deep valley which was once empty
was overflown by some wishes
hand, once keen to touch flower and plant
was seeking just touch of her
I never wished that I would be like this
but i feel nice and warm from inside
words that might have irritated me before
is sweet when comes out of her
Its mine when I'm awake and when I'm asleep!
and now This I intend to keep
Bringing spring's aroma and soft warm April rain
I will tell her my feelings
though I dont know what really I feel for her
as its just like dream and debonair

No comments:

Post a Comment