Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I say, I lost myself

I left behind myself

I say, I grown up.
 I left that dusty road and grassy field
Where I used to run in sun with my friends
And then we used to gather under a tree
To share ourselves like close pals
And now I can’t thing to do that again.

I say, I learn to understand.
With a girl I was a friend.
With her I shared many words of pain.
We never hesitated sit too close on a log.
When I see her I feel thing are changed
And we can’t think to do that again.

I say, I am matured.
I used share my all with friends.
Never thought of what would be my gain.
With open heart I used to give away.
 But now I think what I would get if I help
And can’t think to be that kind again

I say, I’m kid no more.
 I don’t waste time to color my dreams.
 Don’t imagine of that kingdom of fairy tale.
I used to paint rubbish with joy.
But I now live in real world of pain
And can’t even imagine to laugh  like then.

No comments:

Post a Comment