Popular Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love in the air


Whats the feeling taking over me

I spent many spring with pale heart
But someone had paint it red this year
I wake many nights on this bed before
But now wake with dreams of someone
a rose plant was always in my garden
but I never felt those beautiful as now
a magical touch must have changed me
this year I will really live the spring

Though I always loved to feel the rain
now those drops really touch my soul
In stillness I used to play my flute
that flute dont sounds melancholy anymore
Though I used to walk on grass at dawn
now I walk on it bare feet to feel dewdrops
a magical touch must have changed me
this year I will really live the spring

I used to always be with my friends
now sometime I like to stay alone and smile
though I always love to sing from my heart
but now I love humming in my lonely spare time
I was filled but yet I was empty from inside
Even deepest corner of heart is now filled with dreams
I guess,a magical touch must have changed me
This year I will really live the spring

1 comment: