Popular Posts

Friday, November 26, 2010

How can i say lie is sin
I know few faces
that lie to themselves
to be happy as they are deprived
deprived of all joy they deserved
and heart keen to every bit of happiness
If a lie can make them smile
How can I say lie is sin ?

I know a child
who has a fake smile
whose eye was once too bright
with all dream that he had inside
now pieces of broken dream poke his eyes
if lie make him forget some pain
How can i say lie is sin ?

I know a old
Who is waiting to die
his whole life he toiled so hard
for a smile on faces of dear sons
but he sacrificed all for those ungratefull
if lie can make forget few things
How can i say lie is sin ?

and here is me
confused where i belong
I pretend to be happy with what i am
But I left behind road to my real fate
if lie make all feel like my dream
How can I say lie is sin ?

No comments:

Post a Comment