I am Saphyaire. I love emotions, I love this world. My blog is about poetry, about friendship, about love, about the emotions we love or hate. See this world through my eyes
Popular Posts
-
Am I dreaming! I remember my dreams, not all. But I lived many dreams, as if it was another world for me. Sometimes I even wished ...
-
Alone in new journey Shahnu offered me to stay with him. I accepted that call of journey. I didnot have any reason to ...
-
My Dream I dull like petrified My eyes deep and empty In a cursed abysmality That blood yet running through my veins and heart ...
-
How can i say lie is sin I know few faces that lie to themselves to be happy as they are deprived deprived of all joy they deserved and ...
-
New feelings with my mortal frame of flesh and screen i cursed with many feelings i saw a rose that endowed a nice laugh then heard...
-
That's all , good bye sister! What is real? When I can feel things with my sense; I can see, feel the touch of it and eve...
-
Starting the play..... I am alone in home for three days, but I am enjoying it. After a long interval I have found myself with me. Sometim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment