Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A saga,: naga......... chapter I ,pg 2alone


Alone anime boy

 I used to stay at home alone when Shinu when to field.All I had ,was my imagination. Borrowing few colors from reality I made my own world.I had a friend there, a part of me;in fact, it was me.I used to talk to myself, question myself.In my world, I used to spent time wandering around in dusty field,watching ripples in pond, Listening to tweets of bird.In that abysmal silence of room few sounds from inside me used to give me a soothing consolation.

One day, while I was busy with me, a chaos drew my attention. Driven by curiosity I went to the door and peep through a hole in door. The main doors was always closed for me separating me from outside world .I never doudt Shinu’s intention, and never tried  to cross that threshold against his will.
I saw a crowd was gathered on road near our house.The were angry on something. Their frown was evident in their speech. Shinu was trying to convince them., one against a mob.But they were not trying to hurt him.I was curious to know what was happening.
I sharpen my senses and employed them in this task.

A man from crowd told Shinu,
-___ curse is curse. None pet a snake which would surely bite him to death. What you are doing cannot be justified. Curse must be ended, once and for all.

Everyone supported the man with loud cheer.

 Shinu:  Many rituals have been performed to overcome that bad spirit. We believe in power of God. Do you all think that what we tribute to almighty went in vain ! Why all people were silent all these years ?...

Another man interrupted him,
--- You are talking like a kid. I know you have affection for him ,deep inside you. Its you own blood. But cant you see. The prophecy is becoming truth; all these signs; we all will be perished. Naga born with a shadow that will reign over our village; light and life will be gone.

Shinu : But this…….

Another man interrupted,
---time has come Shinu. You know it well. We believe in you, you are one of us, but that child is not an human; why you are weak to a relation which has no base!

Suddenly I was feeling heavy. They all were against my existence. It was not hard to understand. Shinu never treat me with affection, as if my presences poke him. But I never imagined that people would blame my existence; who am I ?

                                                                              to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment