Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chapter II

new journey


In a mysterious mist a hand haunting for something to hold, then a body appeared, out of the smoke. Devastated, wet with blood. He fell down on ground. His clothes were ragged, full of mud and dirt; he was panting heavily. He stood again on his feet his all his effort. He started to run again like a man try to escape from his dark fate. then chaos killed the order in order in air. Sound of iron that filled the cave an rose to ceiling and echoing all over the cave. A shrilling cry followed by dazzling light. In a distance, a woman was on her knees. It was damp and cool. There was some water on floor, red with blood. Then gradually all faded out. In darkness, only sound of breath and weeping that gradually calmed down,

I woke up by a jerking. I found a boy examining me with curiosity.
--- are you okay ? Hello !
Somehow I managed to to sit.He was a boy around my age.Dark and slim,with curly black hair.But it was evident from his appearance that he needed some lesson on hygiene
very much.

He asked again,
---are you okay? Why are you lying beside road? You are looking sick. Can I help you?
I did not understand what kind of help he could provide, so I remained silent.
He said again,
--- Are you sick? You are not looking well!
Suddenly my yes caught bread in his hand. I was down with hunger. I could not keep my eyes off it.
He understood what I was following.
---hungry ! Got It !
He offered me a piece of it. After little hesitation I accepted it.
---Anyway, I am Shahnu
Thus he introduced himself with a weird smile revealed on his face from one end to another.
I replied in soft voice,
---Me, Naga.
---Naga, Never heard a name like that.
Then he examined me again and asked,
---Are you lost! Or you are a beggar or orphan !
That question came to me like a bolt from blue. I knew there was no bond with anyone anymore. I paused for a moment and accept my fate. I summoned new identity on me,
--- I am orphan.
That fleshly screen remained the same. But I knew all had changed. Just only a name remained that I would keep with me in my new journey, Naga.





No comments:

Post a Comment