Popular Posts

Monday, June 4, 2012

Vague Call

Shadow


Before a little play of war began within that small cell that bruised poor woman somehow managed to give a cruel laugh to drew attention but ended up gasping for air,
In a low voice with little tone of whimpering she uttered,
--- Nothing matters for princess, nothing for my dear. Soon they both will be beyond all this pain and worries.

Digvijay lowered his sword as he asked,
--- What you mean?
--- She has crossed the boundary of this kingdom. She will sacrifice herself for princess, for the life she dreamt of, and she will give it to her.
The torment captain shouted in rage,
--- Where is princess?
Digvijay swung furiously and kicked his jaw before he could make another move. Captain fell on ground and started groaning in pain .Digvijay rushed to her and grabbed her shoulder and asked again, but this time louder,
--- What you mean?
--- She will give her dream to princess. All her beautiful dreams and it will be her life. And her soul will make those dreams true for her. A beautiful life like dream.
---What rubbish!
--- She will sleep forever. A beauty sleep, Far away from all mortal sorrow.
--- Your queen has lost her mind!

Suddenly a sound drew his mind. He saw captain escaping. Digvijay roared,
--- Stop you rat!
He followed captain out of cell, picked a bow from a dead hand. As he launched the arrow the scenario faded into a mist .Sound of leaves and crow, and suddenly found myself middle of a jungle. Standing like petrified I noticed Shahnu in a distance walking though bushes . He turned and saw me standing still. He shouted at me,
--- We have to go miles Naga. Move on. Hurry up.
I started walking My eyes were full of questions. Shahnu stared at me for once and said,
--- Naga out with it. Is there something to say !
--- How we came here? I can’t remember.
He stopped and turned and looks at me with puzzled eyes.
--- How we came here ! you walked ,I walked ,on feet ,in full sense for more than 30 minutes and now in middle of jungle you are asking me this !
---But I don’t remember. We were in train.
---Previous night. Its morning .Sun shining in sky. Look up.Now if its joke, I advice do it after 40 minutes .I am hungry Naga.
He started walking again. I followed him with many questions playing in my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment